September 14, 2007

Thus begins the journey

Call me crazy, but whether or not to start a blog has actually been a personal debate raging in my head for a while. Who would read it and do I really have anything substantial to say to the world? It would be one thing if I were going through a major life change (moving to another country, getting married, having a child, etc.), but I'm just going through life, normal as can be. Or at least normal by my terms.

So let's start things out right. Hello--my name is Tiffany. I'm in my early twenties and I'm the editor of in-house publications (monthly magazine, weekly bulletin, website, etc.) for a church. I like my job because it's four million times better than my previous employment. I'm moving next week to a townhouse near the airport and I'm very excited. Part of that excitement comes from the fact that I'll be near the airport. Folks, I love the airport. If you ever need a ride to or from RDU airport, let me know. Any time. Any day.

I'm also excited because it's something new and I enjoy change. I like new things and surprises and new adventures. I also enjoy pocket change. The jingle and the extra weight and different sizes--love it. Many other things are exciting about this whole moving thing, but I'm already getting long-winded. So I'll stop now.

So what will this blog be for? My thoughts on life, current events, personal life events, general ramblings and epiphanies. In other words--it will be for writing whatever I feel like writing on any particular day. So sit back, relax and don't judge me and my Christian feminist ideals.

2 comments:

JayBee said...

Wow!! Fantastic (raves the New York Times). This is the best new blog since 2003.
Really, it's good to see the blog started, yeah!!!
Later.

Anonymous said...

You are an amazing woman! Peace, Ransom